Thursday, June 19, 2008

Property Crime - A Whole New Level of Craziness

Our Beautiful Bathtub
Well, we all know property crime is up in Vancouver... despite our high end location in Kits we were broken into a few months ago (what fresh new hell was that?), we have had flowers routinely stolen from our gated courtyard, and when we arrived at work on Wednesday, someone had actually stolen the flowers right out of our bathtub! I am hoping it was just a financially challenged romantic....
I guess it's time for "candid camera!"
I just hope that my bathtub display flowers did the job for the romantic thief.
By the way, I don't really recommend using the flowers we use in our display bathtub in your own tub....they have been there for a few days in a non-sterile environment. Yikes!

No comments: