Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey Sweetpea....

If you could only smell these right now....

When my Sweet Pea Guy arrived this morning bearing several hundred stems of Sweet Peas, (including many Heirloom varieties) I had a little emotional moment where I realized this is why I do what I do....Pure. True. Joy.

Clayton is an organic farmer with a greenhouse in Boundary Bay. He will be providing us with his amazing Sweet Peas as often as possible, hopefully each Monday during their blooming period. These are extremely rare varieties and the scent is overwhelmingly beautiful. Take advantage while the season lasts - it's all up to Mother Nature now.
Put your orders in early - today we sold out in just a few hours!

(ps: this must be why "Sweet Pea" is my most common term of endearment...)

No comments: