Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hilary Miles Flowers
some "behind the scenes" photos...Hilary at the Opening Ceremony
2 hours early

Hilary and Oscar (my buyer, accountant, delivery guru, friend, and Lola's Dad) and Diane (Who is kind enough to store my Orchid plants in her ideal conditions until they are ready for sale) at the Opening Ceremony of The Olympics!

Hilary & Jehna working on the first "Entrance" Arrangement..... Jehna & El working on an Orchid planter for a private client...
(too big to make in store)Valentine's Day fell right in the middle of the Olympics... El (Mother of Twiggy the Whippet) prepping incredibly huge, sexy, Versillia Roses for delivery....
Jehna gracefully displays a beautiful soft bouquet of Amaryllis, Vibernum, Cymbidium Orchids, and Roses for Valentine's Day delivery....
My friend Louise Boutin has made "Special Guest Star" appearances over the last few weeks...
Long time clients will remember Louise from the early to mid 1990's at my store....
So many thanks, Louise!!!!
My hero, Lydia.
She manages my store, helps take care of our clients, daily orders, special orders, & special events, and just simply makes my life a whole lot easier.
Lola and I love you all from the bottom of our hearts....

No comments: