Friday, August 8, 2008

The Takeover

I have been working on a new TV show (name to be announced in the future) and am busy at the shop with another TV pilot, the feature film "Farewell Atlantis", and all our regular fabulous parties, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, funerals, and celebrations.
In a moment of insanity, I thought it would be a good idea to work out of my house on the new show, as it was an unusually large order of artificial flowers..It pretty much took over my house for the last 10 days. I might rethink this one in the future!
Fruit and Flower Topiaries gracing my dining room table.

The first batch of posies lined up in my living room...

My guest room is taken over..

As is my backyard....
Pretty flowers for Hotel Rooms...

And Wreaths to be placed around lamps on each table in the Dining Room.


STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS.

No comments: