Thursday, August 14, 2008

New York City (Those Vagabond Shoes....)

Well, here I am in New York City for the New York International Gift Show....buying fabulous things for the store for the fall and winter holiday season. The show starts tomorrow & I got here Tuesday so I could get a chance to visit all the fantastic shops & museums I can possibly fit in.
Mine Field Shoes at MoMA
I could have used these the last few days walking an average of 8 hours a day around the city.
You would think that by now I would value sensible shoes over cute shoes....
(oh well, at least I looked good)

I ended up having a cocktail at this sweet little bar in SoHo which just seemed to call me in....just to rest my feet for a while of course. (And to raise a glass in honour of my dog Lola, who would be even more perfect here than usual)

Thank God for bandaids & taxis!


No comments: