Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy 16th Anniversary!


Hilary & Lola
Well, It's hard to believe that it has been 16 years since I first opened the doors of my fabulous store. It certainly has been quite a ride! I have always felt blessed that I get to work in such a wonderful environment every day, surrounded by the flowers and the people I love. I want to thank all my clients for their continued support, and my wonderful staff (past and present) who have made coming to work each day a true joy. Without them, I would not be able to pull it all off .

In celebration of my Anniversary, Lily of the Valley, which is my all time favourite scented flower is on special tomorrow...3 bunches for $15.00 It truly doesn't get better than this!!!

Lily of the Valley (Muguet)

Keep checking in over the next week to see our Mothers Day ideas!


No comments: